Testimonials from Widener University’s MBA Program Graduates
Widener’s AACSB-accredited, online MBA program provides aspiring business leaders like you with the relevant knowledge, skills, and competencies required to compete in today’s business environment. Complete with professional development courses, our program is designed to prepare you for real-world challenges.
Our alumni become leaders in their fields and strong advocates for the Widener University MBA program. See what they have to say about their time at Widener:
"After extensive research of graduate programs, Widener University was my first choice. The University appears to be a good fit for aspiring business leaders to gain the knowledge and skills to succeed in the health care management environment. The Master of Business Administration cost, accreditation and curriculum clinched my decisions."
– Jewanna Owens, Telecommunication Specialist
“The Widener program was seminal in my career.”
– Thomas Beeman, CEO, Lancaster General Health, President, Lancaster General Hospital
“The degree gave me the credibility to get in the door, but the experience helped me perform with a global view of the industry.”
– Andrea Devoti, President, Neighborhood Health Agencies, Inc.
“The Health care MBA at Widener has been invaluable in my career. I used the skills and techniques learned in class in my job, often before the semester was even over.”
– Jim Beinlich, Associate CIO, University of Pennsylvania Health Systems
“This degree gave me the tools to integrate clinical and financial expertise to effectively manage programs at a large managed care organization.”
– Debbie Sweeney, Director, Medical Management, Delaware Physicians Care Inc., Aetna Health Plan